"THE AMBITION FOR LYRECO IS CLEARLY TO PROMOTE ENVIRONMENT PRESERVATION AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT WITH OUR PARTNERS".
Our commitment to preserve the environment has been strengthened for
several years with the ISO 14001 accreditation (Environmental Management System) of all our subsidiaries.
This international certification:
• Guarantees a well mastered organisation which takes into account all
• Guarantees a continuous improvement of our impact on the environment.
• Involves our suppliers in the preservation of the environment
(respect of environmental regulations).
• Is given by an independant body after a complete audit of our environmental
For the benefit of our customers:
• More than 500 (13%) environmentally friendly products are proposed in our
• The majority of our subsidiaries offers a free recycling service for empty
• 85% of our catalogues are printed on recycled paper.
Lyreco has always considered people as the BIGGEST STRENTGTH of the group. For Lyreco, social development has always been a major stake.
Lyreco commits itself on the following principles:
• Respect of human rights (especially children).
• Respect of legislation and regulation, especially for health and safety at work.
• No discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training or promotion.